Build courses you're proud of! Take your courses to the next level with these advanced Articulate Storyline techniques!
In this three-session, online workshop, you'll learn all about using Articulate Storyline variables in your e-learning courses: text variables, true/false variables, and number variables. You'll walk step by step through nine examples (three of each type of variable) moving from simple to complex.
Throughout these activities, you'll learn how to enhance your e-learning course with personalization, gamification, conditional logic, dynamic content, and more!
What will you learn:
- How to use text variables, true/false variables, and number variables
- How to set up conditional logic
- How to integrate variables with other features such as states, layers, sliders, and master slides
- How to plan out the logic in advance and how to troubleshoot when things don't work as planned.
- How to use variables to set up points, badges, personalization, custom navigation, and dynamically changing content
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- You'll be most successful if you have experience using Storyline, especially triggers, states, and layers.
- You do NOT need to have any experience working with variables or conditions.
- To use the practice files, you'll need Articulate Storyline 2, 3, or 360. (The last activity can only be done in 360).
THIS BOOTCAMP IS 66% off the rate offered through national organizations.
Sign up for the Beginners's Bootcamp in July and receive $95 off of this Advanced Session!!!
Dates & Times:
- August 18th - 1-4pm EST
- August 20th - 1-4pm EST
- August 25th - 1-4pm EST
Register for the Event: https://www.ldphilly.com/event-3849056
Diane Elkins is co-founder of E-Learning Uncovered and Artisan E-Learning, a custom e-learning development company specializing in the use of Articulate Studio, Storyline, Captivate, and Lectora. Diane has been in the e-learning industry since 2001, speaks regularly at national conferences about e-learning, and is co-author of the popular E-Learning Uncovered book series and blog. She has served on the boards of the Northeast Florida and Metro DC chapters of ATD.
William Everhart is the authoring tools trainer for E-Learning Uncovered, helping people get up and running with e-learning. William's favorite thing in life is to see the lightbulb go off over someone's head; helping them finally grasp a concept or software technique that has eluded them for so long. An Adobe Certified Instructor, William was previously the Director of Training at Lodestone Digital and a contributing author at Lynda.com. Through classroom training, one-on-one coaching, and online programs, he has helped people learn Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, video production, audio editing, and graphics creation.
Professional Certifications & Continuing Education Credits:
This program is valid for 9 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program is eligible for 9 Credit Hours for either a Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) or Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD) credential holder.